Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, January 4

Top 5 Frankenstein Films

It's Alive! 2017 is here, shambling from the smoking ruins of the previous year like the Frankenstein's unstoppable monster. And that's just what I'm tackling in this latest video - the Frankenstein films, a Top 5 Countdown of my own personal favorite Five Frankenstein movies

Take a look and let me know what you guys think. Do you agree or disagree with this list, and what would your own list look like?

And do me a quick favor too, if you would. If you're not following me on my YouTube channel, click the subscribe link at the end of the video and become a Dr. Gangrene subscriber on YouTube. I'd appreciate it, as it helps my videos rank higher and get seen by more people.


No comments:

Post a Comment